Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cloven Hooves and Railroad Spikes

Satan, Asmodai, Beelzebub, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Iblis, Rahu, Mara, Morgenstern, Memnoch, Faust, a sumptuous Tim Curry pimped out in horns. Imagine the entity in your favorite incarnation. Its pervasive evil has seeped into my every pore, exfoliating what little ties to humanity I grasp in this diabolical desert.

It has been argued by the world at large that if a Devil exists he must reside in the United States. Having supped in the barren wasteland of his domain I can confirm these suspicions.

The Prince of Fucking Darkness and his minions reside in Yuma, AZ.

117 fucking degrees.

Ambient.

Look for that evil glint in my eyes upon returning. I'm a zealous convert to Satanism. Since my worldview was closest to coinciding with Satanism to begin with, it really wasn't all that drastic a courtship. Imp came up to me and asked, "Care to trade the essence of your being for a bit of ice?"

I was sold.

No comments: